Workshop can also be conducted with mixed gender participants, if preferred
If you would like to bring coaching into your management style, develop a coaching culture in your company, organization or start an executive coaching career, this will start you on the way.
This program will introduce you to the principles and practice of coaching. Not only will you learn how to use an effective four-stage model that will allow you to begin using coaching in your management style.
You will also receive expert and peer feedback as you test your coaching skills in small practice triads: coach – coachee – observer. You will understand better, how to integrate coaching in your management style and be more effective in you roll. You will understand how coaching skills can improve communication, and what it means to develop a coaching culture.
- Understand the fundamentals of coaching
- Understand, what coaching can do
- Learn how executive coaching can help impact performance
- Learn to integrate coaching into your management style
Goals and delivery:
- Bring clarity to the distinctions between: coaching – mentoring – counselling – training
- Start at the very beginning: listening, open questioning and goal setting
- Discover alternatives to giving advice
- Learn how to use an effective four stage model that will enable you to begin coaching right away!
- Have members of your staff start with coaching certification