Executive Coaching Certificate
Experience what it is like to be an executive coach and begin to understand the power and success of coaching.
This 2-day program will introduce you to the principles and practices of coaching. Not only will you learn how to use an effective four-stage model that will allow you to start coaching right away, you will also discover which kind of coaching is right for you. Before investing time and money into long-term programs, our certificate program not only gives you accredited hours, but also allows you to see if coaching is right for you.
For managers or companies wanting to implement a coaching environment into their companies, this program is perfect to kick-off that initiative and give your managers coaching skills that can help them improve their management effectiveness.
Management Team Coaching Certificate
Now more than ever, organizations are considering how they can motivate and manage their teams in a period of change and uncertainty.
Team coaching is different from other forms of team or group development as it develops and equips the team with the skills to continue productively long after the coaching intervention is completed. This 3-day international team coaching course is for individual coaches and organizational consultants seeking to develop a team coaching perspective.
Over the three days you will:
- Provide rich didactic context in which we discuss and debate different aspect of teamwork and team coaching.
- Use business role-plays and simulations to evoke the experiences of working in/as a team
- Understand the difference between team coaching, team building, and other team focused activities
- Facilitate exploration about the nature of leadership and followership both individual and collective through movement exercises
- Be in a peer supervision group exploring a team you are working in/with, using each of the Hawkins 5 Disciplines
- Learn how team coaching can make a difference in an organization